Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Which of my books is my favorite?

When an author writes multiple books, in general, he will love all his books for various reasons. But if I had to pick my favorite out of all novels that have been published so far, it would be MY HUSBAND'S GIRLFRIEND. I still can rememeber how that book came into existence. I could clearly hear the main characters' voices inside my head. Anya is kind of no nonsense. Neil is a little bit of a tight a#% in that outwardly he appears mature and sensible, but when he hooks up with the other woman, Dani, his love for her makes him lose his mind. And Dani, she's by far the character I've enjoyed writing the most. She is sooo naughty, sexy, child-like, bold, yet vulnerable and tragic. I love the story, the setting, the scenes, the characters, and the ending of MY HUSBAND'S GIRLFRIEND. If any of my books could be made into a film, this is the one I'd want to see up there. This is the novel that people ask about more than the others. It seemed so real I guess. At least in real life, in somebody's world out here, there is a true My Husband's Girlfriend.

No comments: